Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Jumping into the blogging world!



Hello! My name is Carling Barrett. I have kind of wanted to start a blog for awhile. Let's just say I've been thinking about it but never actually followed through until now. My dear friend Analisa and my sister Tamara have been trying to talk me into it for some time. You may be wonder why I decided to start now? Great question! Two days ago a friend of a friend asked me for suggestions on places to visit in San Diego. I wrote her a long email explaining all of my favorite places and she replied by saying that I should have a travel blog. That made me feel so good! Not that it isn't enough coming from Analisa or Tamara, but I haven't met Sarah yet (but I hope to when she visits!!) and she's saying this so I thought maybe it's time to blog. I'd like to thank Danielle for helping me come up with the name!! Here I am blog world!

6 comments:

  1. You are amazing and I can not wait to read more!

    Love,

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you started blogging! Can't wait to read more! We can have skype dates and talk about blogging stuff now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! Thanks for helping me get started. You know how much I love Skype, I'm glad we have more excuses to do it more often!

      Delete
  3. So fun!!! So 2nd post... That email?? :) <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete