Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Visitors

I LOVE having visitors. It's that time of the year where people pretty much visit back to back to back. My sister and Kayla were here over Easter, and my friend Scott came for a couple days. Dawn and Brock will be here at the end of the month, and then Brittany and Lexi at the end of May. Lots of memories will be made which I'm so thankful for. Along with that, tons of pictures will be taken. I'm going to catch you up through pictures and short captions this morning. Enjoy!

Tamara, Kayla and I took these donuts and used them for milkshakes. Mine was a little too sweet so I only finished half but it was definitely fun to try something new!
 

This picture was taken at Mt. Woodson (Potato Chip Rock) in Poway, CA. The hike was 7-8 miles roundtrip (depends which trail you take). It took us 4 hours to complete and we spend about an hour at the top taking these pictures and helping other people take pictures. This rock was the most fun part of the hike for me because we got to be creative and take silly pictures. 

2 comments:

  1. Now I really want to hike there!! AHHH Looks amazing! :) So happy you had a great time with your visitors. I can't wait til its my turn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would probably kill me (the hike.....I always say steps will be the death of me) same for hills...however, I would love to try it :-)love, mom

    ReplyDelete