Thursday, May 29, 2014

MY Passion

I love photography. I'm at a point of my life where I think I want to take it more seriously. I don't know exactly what that means as far as planning for the future, but what I do know is that I want to start shooting more. For example, I want to take more head shots and family photos. When I look back on my most recent sessions, that's what I've been doing. I'm open to any sort of photography opportunity but my current favorite is family photos. Lucky for me, I have the perfect family to photograph wherever I want! A couple weeks ago my amazing friend Analisa, Vincenzo and I went to the park for a photo shoot. Analisa's husband is away at sea right now, but when he comes back next month we will be taking more photos! Stayed tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment